Sunday 30 October 2016

Wonder diary entry: Via's diary by Max



Dear Diary,                   
Today was a strange day; I went to high school and I saw Miranda and Ella but they were like totally different. Miranda had pink hair and Ella had different clothes on. After that I had lunch with Miranda and Ella, it felt so awkward. It’s so weird Miranda and Ella have become really popular. So while we were eating lunch I said, “see you later,” and walked off.
In eighth period Miranda said, “I hear we are driving you home today.” She had just sat behind me. I remembered Mum had called Miranda’s mum to pick me up. So without thinking I shouted, “You don’t have to my mum can pick me up.” So half an hour later I ran three blocks to the bus stop and took m86 to central west and got the subway. When I got home mum was on the step greeting me. I said hi and made an excuse why I was so, so, so late and rushed up stairs and went into August’s room. August was on his play station.  I asked if he had a good day. He just said, “It was fine.” I felt annoyed because August wasn’t looking at me, just looking at his dumb game. After that I stormed out of his room and walked into my room. Today was the most stressful day of my life, I thought. I sat down I was exhausted. Then I started crying, I put my face on my pillow. My pillow started soaking up my salty tears and that made me cry even more.  
By Max

No comments:

Post a Comment