Sunday 30 October 2016

Wonder diary entry: Summer's diary by Jasmine


Dear Diary,

Today was a good day, well a bit better than good because one, it was my first day at secondary school and two, I made a new friend. At least I think I made a new friend because, well sorry if I am being rude but I couldn’t really see the expression on his face because he was deformed. I mean every-one was too scared or grossed out to actually find out what he was like but he is really a nice kid! I see his inner beauty, yeah so over all I had a good day!

August and I had a nice chat and created the Summer table. The Summer table is our table where only people with a Summer name can sit . A name like August or July or something like that. Then I embarrassingly said, “cool beans.” I don’t even know what it means but August was giggling so I was ok! Oh and then we realised Ms. Petosa could sit down because Petosa sounds a bit like petal. Then I told him I had her for homeroom.

I did ask everyone from the other table if they wanted to sit with us as the other table was really cramped and the obvious answer was no. Out of the corner of my eye I could see nearly everyone with their hands cupped around their mouths whispering about… well I had a feeling it was about August.

So over all today was an ok day for me but probably not for August. I felt sorry for him although I hope that he might have enjoyed at least a little bit of his day.  


Written by Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment