Sunday 30 October 2016

Wonder diary entry: Jack's diary written by Libby


Dear Diary

Today was one of the worst days of my life, in fact it was the most hateful day of my whole life! It all started this morning at my locker,” Yo what up?” I asked Amos but he just half nodded a hello and nothing else! Then I saw Henry, ”Hey what up?” I asked but he didn’t even say anything or do anything but walk away and I was just like “What on earth!?”

Then at lunch I sat down with Luca and Isaiah, I thought I would be safe with them because they aren’t really popular but they didn’t show any signs of saying hello and when our table was called they got their lunches and never came back but went to sit on a table near Julian’s group. I felt like everyone was staring at me so I decided I would just skip lunch and read in the library. It turns out I have a dose of the plague -Julian’s pay back for punching him! It was his fault not mine, it was him who called August a freak! But if he does not want to be friends that’s fine by me, I don’t like him anyway he is a big, fat, jerk.

At the end of the day I found a note in my locker from Charlotte it read: Meet me in room 301 straight after school come by yourself Charlotte. Charlotte was already in the room when I got there, “Sup?” I said. “Hey,” she replied. She went to the door, looked left and right, then closed the door.  Then she explained why everyone was ignoring me. It turns out Julian said to most of 5th grade boys that I had punched him because I had emotional problems! Anyway it is 10pm and I am very tired zzzzzzzzzzzz.  Night dudes!   

By Libby  

No comments:

Post a Comment