Sunday 30 October 2016

Wonder diary entry: Jack's diary by Luke

Dear Diary,

Today has been an eventful day. I wish today had never happened; I wish I had taken this situation better. Out of nowhere, I threw my fist into Julian’s mouth.  I can’t tell you how much I regret it, but I just felt he deserved it. To be honest, I hate Julian.
It all started when I was at Science. August and I hadn’t been talking lately, since Halloween in fact. Miss Rubin was going on about the science fair, then she started to call out names. She had said one or two, then she said, “August and Jack.” Honestly I was confused, I didn’t pay attention throughout the class. August was already out of the door before I could talk to him.

Then Julian came over and started going on about how unlucky I was. “You don’t have to be friends with that freak, hey I bet Miss Rubin will let us change partners!”  
“No, it’s ok!” I said quickly. Just then, Julian told Miss Rubin that we were working on a science project together!  He hadn’t said anything about that! I knew he was just doing that to get me to be partners with him, otherwise why did he do it? At this point I really disliked Julian. I hate how he is the ruler of everyone, he always gets his way, and that’s what made me throw my fist at him. It felt good but at the same time I hated myself. I knew that it was the wrong thing to do, I knew I was going to be in so much trouble.

Next minute I found myself (and my Mum) standing in Mr Tushman’s office…

By Luke                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment