Sunday 30 October 2016

Wonder diary entry: Jack's diary by Sephy



Jack’s Diary
Dear Diary,
Today I used my hand for something other than writing. I was on my way to Ms. Rubin’s science class. I walked slowly to my usual desk and put up with the boring science. All of a sudden, Ms. Rubin started putting us into pairs. “Reid and Triston, Maya and Max, Charlotte and Ximena, August and Jack, Julian and Henry, Savanna and…” 
I wasn’t listening to the rest. The bell rang. I had just realised why August wasn’t talking to me. Summer Dawson had told me “Bleeding Scream” as a hint. It was August. He was dressed up as Bleeding Scream on Halloween. I was an idiot. I said, well… things. Now I am partners with him in the science fair project!
Quickly and quietly, Julian walked over to me. I glared at him. It was his fault, all his fault. “You must be so annoyed at being put with him!” He smirked as he said this. I hated him. “You know, you could ask Ms. Rubin to switch partners, I bet she’d let you.”
“No Julian,” I whisper-screamed, but he’d done it.
“Miss, Jack and I had this science fair project in mind, so could we switch partners?”
“Well I guess we could arrange that…” she started to say,
“No, its fine, bye!” I called as I ran out of the room. Julian caught up with me. “Why did you do that?” he asked, “you don’t have to be friends with that freak if you don’t want to…” And that’s when I punched him, right in the mouth. I regret it. Although I hate him, I regret it. 
By Sephy


No comments:

Post a Comment