Sunday 30 October 2016

Wonder diary entry: Jack's diary by Aston


Jack Will’s Diary

Dear Diary,

Today, has been an unexpected day. I was approached by Mr. Tushman to go back into school and to give a boy a tour, but not an ordinary boy. This boy is called August. August’s eyes are about an inch below where they should be on his face, almost to half way down his cheek. They slant downwards at an extreme angle.

When I saw August at school it wasn’t the first time I had seen him. The first time I saw him was in Carvel at Amefort Avenue when I was getting ice cream with my baby sitter. I turned my head to suck the ice cream out of the bottom of the cone and suddenly I saw August for the first time. To be honest at first I went, “Uhh!” and I was kind of scared.

Today when I saw him at school I was getting used to it so it wasn’t as much as a shock as last time. I still felt uncomfortable at school. I feel kind of worried for August going to school for the first time. I also hope jerk Julian isn’t too mean to August.

Written by Aston  

No comments:

Post a Comment