Sunday 30 October 2016

Wonder diary entry: Jack's diary written by George


Dear Diary,

The past two days have been very unusual.  Let me tell you what happened.  It was a normal morning when out of the blue my Mum got a message from Mr. Tushman (the head teacher of my school Beacher Prep.)  Mr. Tushman said that he wanted Charlotte, Julian and I to take a boy called August for a tour around our school.

I arrived at the school the next day.  Julian and Charlotte were already there so we went into Mr. Tushman’s office.  Then Mrs. G told us to go in, so we did.  Inside was a scary boy.  His face looked all mangled up.  His eyes were an inch below where they should be and on an extreme angle, like in a diagonal line.  I think he had a cleft palate.  I had a feeling that he must have been in a fire so I put out my hand and gave him a handshake.  The others did the same. Whilst Mr. Tushman and the boy’s mum finished their talk, we gave the boy a tour.

I felt quite nervous about giving August a tour because I was worried that Julian would be mean to him.  Julian is one of those boys who is nice to adults but mean to children.  I’m worried that August is going to get badly bullied by Julian. 



Written by George.

No comments:

Post a Comment